UCAI ’20: Workshop on User-Centered Artificial Intelligence
Magdeburg, Germany, 9th September 2020
- Adaptive Predictive-Questionnaire by Approximate Dynamic-Programming
by Logé, F., Le Pennec, E., and Amadou-Boubacar, H.
- Argumentative Explanations for Recommendations – Effect of Display Style and Profile Transparency
by Hernandez-Bocanegra, D. C. and Ziegler, J.
- Autocompletion as a Basic Interaction Concept for User-Centered AI (Position paper)
by Lehmann, F. and Buschek, D.
- Demystifying Deep Learning: A Learning Application for Beginners to Gain Practical Experience
by Schultze, S., Gruenefeld, U., and Boll, S.
- eXplainable AI: Take one Step Back, Move two Steps Forward
by Alizadeh, F., Esau, M., Stevens, G., and Cassens, L.
- Explaining Explainable AI (Position paper)
by Panda, S. and Roy, S. T.
- Recommendations to Handle Health-related Small Imbalanced Data in Machine Learning
by Rauschenberger, M. and Baeza-Yates, R.
- Structuring and Exploring User Behavioral Patterns in Social Media Traces
by Herder, E., Roßner, D., Atzenbeck, C.