The controller within the meaning of the EU General Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws in the member states and other legal provisions related to data protection is:
- Steering committee of the SIG on User-centered Artificial Intelligence of the German Gesellschaft für Informatik (GI) within the section Human Computer Interaction (MCI), email: .
What data do we collect?
The SIG collects the following data:
- Personal information: Name, affiliation, email address.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily register for an event on our website.
We do not receive data from other sources.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data only so that we can:
- Process your registration for the respective event.
- Send you access information for the respective event.
Your data is not shared with any third party.
How do we store your data?
We securely store your data on our hosting provider’s servers in Germany and on local servers. We keep your data only until the purpose we collected it for has been fulfilled.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object that we process your personal data.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at: .
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us