UCAI ’22: Workshop on User-Centered Artificial Intelligence
Darmstadt, Germany, 4th September 2022
The workshop will take place on Sunday, 4th September 2022, in Darmstadt, Germany. The workshop location is in the Old Main Building (S1|03 / 113).
14:00 – 14:20 Welcome and Introduction of Participants
14:20 – 15:00 Keynote
- The Challenge of Being Humanely Digital
by Erich Prem (eutema GmbH and University of Vienna, Austria)
15:00 – 15:30 Session 1
- Human-in-the-Loop Information Extraction Increases Efficiency and Trust
by Schleith, J., Hoffmann, H., Norkute, M., and Cechmanek, B.
- Enabling Informational Autonomy through Explanation of Content Moderation: UI Design for Hate Speech Detection
by Sontheimer, L., Schäfer, J., and Mandl, T.
15:30 – 16:00 Break
16:00 – 16:40 Keynote
- A Framework for Thinking about Human-AI Communication: Challenges and Affordances for Figuring Out What We Want and Communicating it to Computers
by Elena Glassman (Harvard University, Cambridge, USA)
16:40 – 16:55 Session 2
- Effective Toxicity Prediction in Online Multiplayer Gaming: Four Obstacles to Making Approaches Usable
by Frommel, J. and Mandryk, R.
- Personalised Training: Integrating Recommender Systems in XR Training Platforms
by Pretolesi, D.
16:55 – 17:30 Discussion and Closing Remarks
17:30 SIG meeting
All times are CEST.